Everyone has sleeping problems sometimes. But what can you do to prevent them?
- Don’t eat junk food before going to bed – It’s scientific proven that if you eat junk food before you go to bed, you will have nightmares.
- Don’t try to concentrate on falling asleep – Because the effect will be exactly the opposite.
- Play ambiend music for sleeping – Like campfire, waves, rain sounds.
- Take time for relaxing activities before sleep – Like reading, yoga.
- Avoid big meals at night – You should not eat before going to bed.
- Get as much natural sunlight as possible – And even avoid wearing sunglasses.
- Make your own sleep schedule – And respect it everyday.
- Create a sleeping habit – For example, count your breaths until you fall asleep.
Why not trying one of those tips right now? We prepared something for you: