We are pleased to present one of the most beautiful country in the world. Probabily you didn’t knew so much about Romania, until now.
A perfect location for your vacation, covered by magical places that will make you hold your breath.
What are you about to see is just a part of the wonderful landscapes of the country.
Enjoy the wonderful country of Romania:
- Moody Volcanoes from the Small and Large Pickles represent a unique phenomenon in Romania
- Ciucas Mountains – One of the best view
- Corvin Castle – The medieval fortress of Hunedoara, one of the most important monuments of Gothic architecture in Romania.
- Alba Iulia – One of the many Ancient Cities of Romania
- Sibiu – They say home is where the heart is. This city stands since 1366
- Mocanita – A steam train which is still working today
- Peles Castle – Built between 1873 and 1914. Former summer residence of the kings of Romania
- The Magical view of Sibiu, again.
- There is a Romanian legend about the mist of the valleys
- Salt pan Turda – true museum of salt mining history
- Danube’s Boilers – In some places the Danube narrows up to 230 m, making navigation difficult
- Black Sea – Yes! Romania isn’t made just of moutains and rock.
- ‘Voronet Blue’ – The color of Voronet Monastery. No man knows how this color was created. It is the only of its type.
- Bran Castle – The residence of Vlad the Impaler (Dracula).
- Bicaz Gorges is a very picturesque geographic area in Romania
- Transfagarasan – One of the most beautiful roads that have ever been created by man
- Sarmisegetusa – It as the capital and the most important military, religious and political center of the Dacian state before the wars with the Roman Empire
- Herastrau Park is a large park of the capital, Bucharest
- Tunnel of love
20. Discover the beautiful Bigar Waterfall in Nerei National Park, Romania.
21. The Danube Delta is the second largest river delta in Europe and is the best preserved on the continent
22.Council Square, Brasov
23. Tiriac Collection – Many times it has been said that there are no museums in Romania that will amaze you so much
24. The cheerful cemetery – famous for the crosses of the colorful tombs and the native paintings representing funny scenes from the lives of the villains